jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
£8.31 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
£32,116 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
£8.30 an hour
- Your responsibilities will vary from serving customers our ‘DLicious’ Menu, greeting our members when they arrive at the club with a friendly ‘Hello’ or…
£26,208 a year
- Calculate required payments and rebates for cash on delivery customers and obtain payment.
- Deliver and collect oil on a daily round to designated customers.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- We are seeking an Assessment Records Officer to support local and central records processes relating to the assessment of taught and research degree students at…
- As a Sales Assistant for OFFICE you will act as an OFFICE brand ambassador and you will be supporting the Store Management team to drive sales and maximise…
£22,900 - £25,780 a year
- We are seeking a Receptionist who will be the first point of contact for a diverse range of front-of house queries whilst being the face of the organisation and…
£26,111 a year
- If you get a real buzz from helping people and are passionate about assisting customers, come help us demonstrate that "every journey matters", and ensure that…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.