jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
UK Government - Department of Health and Social Ca...
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- An innovative leader and somebody who looks for opportunities to do things differently, while anticipating economic, social and technological opportunities and…
- One team working together to create amazing value for our customers.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- You'll be the voice of our brand, delivering a unique shopping experience for each and every one of our fabulous customers.
- Then you are in the right place.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£5.74 - £8.21 an hour
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its…
£38,307 - £45,315 a year
- We are seeking to recruit 2 additional part-time advisers work within our dedicated Student Mental Health & Wellbeing team, which sits within Student Services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.