jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
- Assist with global sample requests.
- Reporting to the PR Manager, our PR Intern will be focusing on supporting the team.
- Support the PR team on day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to remain calm in a busy and fast paced environment.
- He/she will assist the Senior Photographic Editor and Deputy Photographic Editor in the day-to- day…
- Working alongside senior management, the perfect candidate will be a confident, creative and reliable individual with a proactive attitude suited to our start…
- Samples management including dealing with International send outs.
- The role will include but not limited to samples management, admin and logistics duties,…
- At Apple, you’ll share in a dedication to perfection by partnering with teams who are building innovative products that delight customers.
Event Management Training
West End W1B
- Displays a polite and professional attitude to internal and external customers.
- For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are…
Bulgari Hotel & Residences
- If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, you will…
£26,053 a year
- The post holder will act as a champion for sustainable practice across the university, assisting in driving cultural and behavioural change throughout the…
- This part-time role offers one to two days of work every week.
- Ability to work with excel, word and power point packages.
- Strong written and oral English.
£18,000 a year
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to build your network with the Graduate community in the business too.
- A minimum of a predicted 2:2 degree, or equivalent,…
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.