jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£32,116 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- You’ll be working all across the restaurant- explaining our choice of toppings, preparing a perfect patty, serving up our famously fresh fries, serving on the…
£27,000 - £29,000 a year
- Through a variety of roles within the House of Commons you’ll manage enquiries and evidence sessions for a departmental Select Committee, and be involved in…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- We are seeking an Assessment Records Officer to support local and central records processes relating to the assessment of taught and research degree students at…
£21,285 a year
- Customers will be at the very heart of your role, and you’ll be their first point of contact when they visit our branches.
- What else you'll need to know.
£26,208 a year
- Calculate required payments and rebates for cash on delivery customers and obtain payment.
- Deliver and collect oil on a daily round to designated customers.
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- Dealing with enquiries from students, employers and departmental staff.
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately on the telephone with a wide range of…
£25,341 - £29,196 a year
- Much of the work is by telephone so must have a positive and helpful telephone manner and be prepared to support and assist with whatever is needed when someone…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.