jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
£26,000 a year
- As Project Administrator, you will work closely with the Project Manager and Coordinator to set up and maintain robust monitoring and reporting systems and…
£22,653 - £24,491 a year
- Dealing with telephone and written enquiries and requests from colleagues, staff in other government departments and members of the public;
£125 a day
- Required skills Strong analyticall and organisational skills Eye for detail and accuracy Entering customer and account data from multiple sources within time…
£21,243 a year
- You are not eligible for this scheme if you currently hold or are working towards a qualification at the same or higher level in a related subject or have…
- This is a busy and varied role involving replenishment of picking areas and automated system, picking and packing of orders within the automated system, the…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- Raising requests for purchase orders and handling of expense claims.
- The College cannot normally apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship for this post under Tier…
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- Taith is an assessment and specialist intervention service for Children and Young People (CYP) aged five to 21 years with harmful or problematic sexual…
£180 a day
- You will be tasked to speak with both retail clients and third parties via phone, email and occasionally face to face, to make sure that queries are responded…
- Assist with answering legal questions and provide legal advice to Rocket Lawyer customers.
- You should have the nous and the ability to work across all levels of…
£7.60 an hour
- Guiding customers through from problem to solution.
- Discounts across big brands in retail, travel and cinema.
- Store Support Colleague – Currys PC World.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.