You refined by:
£10.55 an hour
- Working in a busy leisure centre, you'll undertake general administration tasks such as answering email, face-to-face and telephone enquiries from members of…
£27,000 - £35,000 a year
- Our fantastic benefits package includes opportunities for continuous learning, a generous annual leave entitlement, flexible working to help you maintain a…
- In return we are keen for our Sales Assistants to be able to wow our customers, to be able to sell to them and make their day.
- A BIT ABOUT THE ROLE.
£9.10 an hour
- You could be keeping our stock room in tip-top shape, serving customers on our collection counters, or providing assistance on the shop floor.
£25,000 a year
- As part of the Home & Property team, you will be commited to putting our customers first.
- We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3…
£24,561 a year
- As well as having proven experience of working with collections and knowledge of museum documentation processes you will also have practical experience of using…
£26,708 - £30,929 a year
- Photographs appear in files relating to war, crime, surveillance and Britain’s presence around the world, but we also hold many hundreds of thousands of…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Ideally, we would also like to see GCSEs at grades C or above in Maths and English or another equivalent qualification, such as an NVQ.
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- The role involves interaction by email and in person with a variety of stakeholders including schools, academics, students and pupils so you should have an…
£9.10 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.