You refined by:
Oxford OX2 (undo)
- Main duties will be to pick, pack and scale the produce to complete the customers orders and help with dispatch.
- To work on the night shift.
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
- Hours of work are from 8am-12am Monday to Friday.
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Help to collate cusomter orders.
- Carry out product temperature checks using temperature probes and record results.
- You will also assist in providing organised, invaluable support, dealing with most project information flow coming into and leaving the office.
£8.21 an hour
- We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience.
- Your job will be to check in and provide a warm welcome to our…
£34,000 a year
- The successful applicant will be required to work nights or days cutting beef, poultry, lamb and pork and preparing wholesale orders for our customers, as well…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Successful candidates will be liaising with managers, advisors who manage our internal bank staff and agencies to ensure the shifts are advertised appropriately…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Lead Administrator to work with the County Wide Podiatry Department.
£9.03 an hour
- Your job would be to provide a warm welcome to our customers and to help prepare the hotel for the morning shift.
- As a Night Team Member you will also enjoy:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.