jobs in Northleach
You refined by:
£26,975 a year
- If you have any queries please contact People Services Recruitment Department on 0845 2 66 66 77 (internal 301 6500).
£28,169 a year
- As the first point of contact to all incoming calls you will need to reassure the caller whilst gathering as much information as possible, to help our Police…
£30,581 a year
- A full driving licence is essential as capability to travel across the Force is required in order to undertake this role.
£19,945 - £23,836 a year
- Our Organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Experience of strong communication and partnership…
£22,021 - £29,636 a year
- Establishing good working relationships and have an excellent manner when dealing with customers and members of the public, is essential.
£21,101 a year
- You will also provide an efficient and effective administrative support for Holmes Major Incident Rooms including handling incoming telephone calls, assisting…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Store Colleague/Sales Assistant it will be your responsibility to ensure our customers receive the first class customer service that they have come to…
- Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence and the relevant qualifications for the job (ATA, NVQ Level 3, or…
- You would need to be in possession of a clean, full driving licence, be flexible, presentable and show a flair for developing customer relationships whilst…
£34,537 a year
- If you have any queries please contact People Services Recruitment Department on 0845 2 66 66 77 – Option 1 (internal 301 6500) quoting reference 16265.
Be the first to see new jobs in Northleach
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.