jobs in Newton-le-Willows
- MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend.
- Promoting resident’s independence as well as taking part in social and…
£11.50 an hour
- As part of your role, you will support your client with their complex clinical needs, personal care needs, social activities and personal interests.
Nexus Recruitment Group
£8.25 an hour
- Support from a highly qualified management team.
- To be involved in the social life of the home, internally and externally.
- To be prepared to attend training courses pertaining to the job and to read up-to-date…
- Candidates will be required to aid with clinical needs.
- Understand all health and safety as well as safeguarding rules and regulations.
- Care provided by care assistants is expected to include care that would reasonably be given by members of the service users’ own family and is not expected to…
£8.50 an hour
- Individuals in Care, Support and Service directly serve our customers (e.g. Service Users and their families, colleagues, purchasers and suppliers).
£8.72 - £11.00 an hour
- The role entails supporting registered nurses taking responsibility for the physical and emotional wellbeing and social care needs of the residents.
- Care Assistant responsibilities include* assisting our customers with personal care such as washing and bathing, changing their clothes, medication prompting…
£9.50 an hour
- Driving license and own vehicle due to the nature of role.
- Staff will be required to have an enhanced DBS.
- Have a passion for helping and supporting people.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.