jobs in Newton-le-Willows
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You will ideally have administration experience in a health or social care setting, excellent communication, organisation and IT skills.
£21,089 a year
- Full driving license and access to a means of mobility.
- To do initial assessment in community settings of patients who require the provision of aids or home…
£30,401 a year
- The role provides assessment and management of Parkinson’s patients, this can be within their own home or at a clinic.
Oldham Clinical Commissioning Group
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Updating key documents such as project registers and packs for monthly Board meetings.
- Running day to day processes for the PMO Team including status reporting,…
£9.12 an hour
- Take full responsibility for running the shop in your manager’s absence ensuring that customers are looked after, deliveries are worked quickly and shop…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- A Band 2 Clinical Support Worker (Health Care Assistant) is required to work within the Main Outpatient Departments at the Royal Oldham Hospital.
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- Working within the council’s After Care Team, you will work with young people aged 16 25 years old who are or have been looked after or accommodated by the…
£8.67 an hour
- The candidate must possess a full UK driving license, as a company vehicle will be provided to carry out the duties.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- You will work with the Multi-Disciplinary Team to assist registered nurses and therapists in a range of patient care activities, assisting patients with…
- As every day is different, you could find yourself getting involved with everything from acting as the first point of contact for customers, managing high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.