jobs in Newton-le-Willows
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- Salary: £26,999 - £30,507 (This post carries an essential car user’s allowance).
- The post is an Intensive Case worker and the holder will be required to…
£19,171 - £21,166 a year
- Answer telephone calls, e-mails and face to face queries, ensuring that parents receive accurate information and appropriate support on the process of applying…
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- Answering all phone calls and emails, taking enquiries from Contact Centre, residents, other Council departments and advising/directing as appropriate.
£31,371 - £34,788 a year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain complex information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the…
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store.
- Being passionate about O2s products, services and brand and understanding what we offer as a…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£18,353 - £20,381 a year
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.