jobs in Newton-le-Willows
£8.50 - £9.76 an hour
- We offer an hourly pay rate of £9.76 (£8.50 if you are under 21) and you will be guaranteed a minimum of 39 hours work per week.
£8.40 an hour
- Experience of driving a light commercial vehicle and currently hold a valid category driving licence (with not more than 6 points).
£24,818 - £27,578 a year
- Tasks include challenging customers in telephone interviews, identifying compliance risks and interacting with any intervention activity required.
£8.52 an hour
- You'll be responsible for supporting your Supervisor and Day Manager by working with the shift and ensuring that any misplaced packages with missing or damaged…
£28,000 a year
- Carry out daily yard checks to ensure inbound and outbound goods are being identified.
- Monitor and implement safe trailer loading with a view to removing any…
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- Applicants must be completing a sandwich course/internship degree qualification ideally studying towards a psychology degree.
£30,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will work as part of the laboratory team, providing administrative support to the laboratory manager, deputy laboratory managers, quality lead…
£8.93 an hour
- Full UK driving licence applicable with no more than 6points.
- Plus discounts with over 2,000 retailers offering discounts on cinema tickets, gym memberships,…
£16,680 - £17,777 a year
- Straightforward money handling e.g. issuing jury payments, spending petty cash under instruction.
- Creating and/or maintaining databases, lists, manuals;…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.