jobs in Newquay
- Partnerships with local wellbeing centres.
- Please include in the comments section which team you would be interested in joining, so that we can accurately match…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person to support the Clinical Nurse Specialists, to support and develop the current service for patients and carers.
£19,171 - £19,945 a year
- You must be a people person with good interpersonal skills, telephone manner and an ability to prioritise your work to meet our members’ needs.
£8.21 an hour
- Have a full driving licence with 12 months’ experience.
- Love to engage with customers and provide an outstanding level of service.
- We look for people who:
- As an Accommodation Cleaning Team Member, you have the responsibility to consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe…
- The team is also responsible for the management of Adult Social Care records ensuring retention policies are applied, RARE (formerly Subject Access Requests)…
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery,…
- In addition to this we offer each role level the opportunity to work towards gaining a professional, recognised qualification by automatic enrolment and…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Supporting the Board Directors you will manage the day to day running of their office/s liaising with other members of the Board in a confidential effective…
£27,511 - £30,942 a year
- Before submitting an application you may wish to discuss the post further by contacting Matthew Newcombe, Head of E-learning, telephone (01392 723989) or email…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.