jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Local school visit and make artwork for the home.
£14,040 a year
- You will spend each day assisting in the day-to-day operation of the home care services business and participate as required in multi-disciplinary assessment of…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- They offer a consultative approach and offer whatever services their customers need big or small.
- Understands the Warehouse and Transport that links to customer…
- Ability and flexibility to work rotating or fixed shifts (possibility the shift may include night shifts), as required by our customers both internal and…
£9.25 an hour
- Support work / care worker / social work / residential care / childcare / support worker / care jobs / care home / childcare worker.
- Sleep ins are paid £40.
- Working in a supportive manner that empowers the service user to live their life in their chose manner.
- To ensure that the team have time for the service user…
£8.88 an hour
- Taking responsibility in the absence of a more senior colleague so that effective management cover is provided at all times and the safety and security of the…
- Hillcrest Children Services is a national provider of therapeutic residential and educational settings to children and young people with social, emotional and…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Undertaking Level 3 diagnostics and repair of mobile phone devices.
- Level 3 Mobile Phone Repairs experience – Essential.
- Responsibility for the team on shift.
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- You'll have a proven track record of meeting and achieving targets and will be used to supervising more junior colleagues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.