jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: processing weekly, monthly and fortnightly payroll; responding to queries in a timely manner; processing…
£15,000 - £17,000 a year
- Working for a well established, successful organisation with a fantastic reputation.
- Filing and creation of paper files.
- Posting payments to the system.
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- Used to working in a busy environment.
- Competitive salary with strong progression opportunities.
- Draft Management Accounts including commentary (variance…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: inputting, processing and authorising payments; responding to customer enquiries; general database…
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: process purchase invoices; respond to and resolve invoice queries; review and resolve aged items;…
£22,000 a year
- Providing support with resolving customer queries.
- Analyse large volumes of data to complete product reconciliations.
- The successful candidate will have:
£26,000 - £27,000 a year
- Proactively chasing over due payments via telephone and email.
- Resolving customer invoice disputes in a timely manner.
- Be fluent in French - Essential.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: receiving and allocating payments; creating client invoices; bank reconciliations; managing petty cash;…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Based in a friendly and welcoming office.
- Processing payroll end to end.
- Processing new starters and leavers.
- This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Dealing with client and internal administrative and technical enquiries.
- Our Financial Services client are currently hoping to recruit a Administrator in their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.