jobs in Newcastle-under-Lyme ST5
You refined by:
- Serving customers with a smile is so important.
- It’s really easy to get your volunteering started.
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones; from joining a local club or going to the…
- You will provide information, make referrals and enable people living with dementia to access support that will benefit them.
- What you need to know:
- Through regular contact, people living with dementia will stay connected and better informed on how to access local services and activities.
- You will provide information and enable people living with dementia to access support that will benefit them by connecting them to our services and advisers.
- Small & Friendly Residential Care Home for the elderly based in Norton Green require a new team member.
- Please collect an application from the Home or call…
£24,045 a year
- Membership of Mencap Pension Plan to include up to 3 times salary death in service life cover AND Income Protection of 50% salary to be triggered at 26 weeks of…
- You will be trained on any or all of the following: Receiving donations, sorting, valuing & pricing donated stock and serving customers using our EPOS system.
£9.50 - £11.00 an hour
- However, it is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Unfortunately, he received a very poor level of care and support…
- Supporting the school to put together a presentation or assembly to educate children on CRUK or fundraising.
- All roles will be home-based with travel to schools…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.