jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
£17,652 a year
- Applicants will commence at the bottom of Band 2 with a full-time starting salary of £17,652, with a pay step increase after 2 years’ service to £19,337.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The candidate must be organised and be able to balance their own workload and supporting the wider team, as well as actioning ad-hoc responsibilities in a…
- You’ll support the efficient running of clinics and the reception area by answering the telephone, booking appointments, greeting customers and making sure they…
- Sales experience in a contemporary, energetic retail environment.
- TED's Guide to what the Sales Advisor does around here.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- ~ taking telephone calls from clients and professionals.
- You will be part of a small administrative team who support the Wheelchair Service Therapists to…
£22,462 - £24,799 a year
- The Adult Learning Disabilities Team based at the Civic Centre is looking to recruit a permanent Social Work Auxiliary.
- (Over 3 day working week) Permanent.
£9 an hour
- To provide stimulating and age appropriate activities for Disabled children at evenings, weekends and school holidays.
£29,889 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through…
- Operations • Prepare all web to store orders for collection by customer or delivery Company in a timely manner • Ensure all packages are made to a high standard…
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
- Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.