jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£8.60 an hour
- 20% off on food, drink and hotel accommodation whilst not at work.
- Alongside this, all our team has the opportunity to earn up to 19% in bonus paid monthly plus…
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
- To hear what our employees have to say about working for World Duty Free visit – www.worlddutyfreejobs.com.
£17,652 a year
- Applicants will commence at the bottom of Band 2 with a full-time starting salary of £17,652, with a pay step increase after 2 years’ service to £19,337.
£8.21 an hour
- You will work with the current outpatient staff carrying out duties which will include scheduling appointments, working on reception, coordinating patients’…
£8.50 an hour
- You’ll do this through your enthusiasm for our brand and our products, delivering fantastic service to every customer to achieve your personal sales targets.
£20,300 - £21,430 a year
- The successful candidate will be based in the Newcastle Centre and will work across the North East.
- Managing Partner Organisations and Volunteers.
Quilter Financial Planning
Newcastle upon Tyne
- At least 2 years’ experience in dealing with regulatory complaints within a Financial Services environment.
- Diploma Qualified is an advantage but not essential.
£8.40 an hour
- £100 cash rewards for wowing our customers.
- We pay £8.40 per hour plus a weekly bonus of £1 per hour *.
- Discounts at numerous gyms, pools and fitness events.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.