jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- In line with the Protection of Young Persons (Employment) Act 1996, young workers are not permitted to work between the hours of 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Handles pick tickets/orders from warehouse management/staff to pull items from warehouse inventory.
- Transports orders to shipping locations/bins/docks using the…
£19,945 - £21,166 a year
- Full driving licence, access to a car or means to mobility support.
- You will undertake a key role in the provision of a Dog warden Service which will include…
£23,836 a year
- As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to…
£18,638 a year
- Colleagues who have helped us create places, maintain 195,000 homes, manage £4 billion of assets and teach 75,000 children to swim each week.
- To hear what our employees have to say about working for World Duty Free visit – www.worlddutyfreejobs.com.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Innovative recruitment strategies will be used including the use of community pharmacies, consent for contact and social media.
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if…
£17,515 - £20,265 a year
- You will complete all administration tasks in relation to customer enquiries, leads and sales, through utilisation of the Society's Customer Management systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.