jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Peterlee SR8 (undo)
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£9.40 an hour
- Experience in care is essential and it is essential that you are willing to work towards or are qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in the relevant area.
£9.50 - £9.89 an hour
- Outbound Agent / Sales Advisor required!
- Due to expansion of the business, our client is looking to recruit 2 Outbound Advisors.
£23 an hour
- Experience of working with adults and children, preferably in a community setting.
- Flexibility to deliver learning in community venues around East Durham,…
£18 - £25 an hour
- The role involves communicating with internal customers within the organisation and external suppliers.
- A minimum of 2 years as a buyer within a purchasing…
£24,306 - £29,818 a year
- It is essential for this role that you hold the following qualifications a Level 3 Qualification in the relevant subject area, a teaching qualification and an…
East Durham Community Development Trust Ltd
- The Trustees expect the Chief Executive Officer to be an outstanding and inspirational leader who will continue to ensure that the organisation responds to the…
£35 - £75 a day
- To be considered for this post you must hold a relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or Nursery Nurse Qualification Level 3.
- A DBS check and 2 satisfactory references.
- Free two day training course.
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK.
- Salary ranging from £8.78 - £13.80 per hour.
£18,637 a year
- Salary: *up to £18,637 per annum + monthly bonus (OTE £21,000 pa.
- Be comfortable using office based IT systems (keyboard, mouse, Microsoft Office, CRM system),.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.