jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£8.21 an hour
- You’ll be entitled to discounts in high street stores and cinemas, National Trust shops and NT cafes, and have free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and…
- One minute you could be advising a Customer, the next arranging finance, dealing with a room measurement or looking after store presentation and promotions.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- As a Customer Services Representative you will handle pre and post-application enquiries from multiple channels, whilst ensuring that all customer calls are…
- Developed communication skills with both colleagues, customers and clients.
- Respond to queries from both internal departments and external clients.
£8.70 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The centre closes each day at 12 midnight when a mobile home visiting team operates across the county.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work both in…
- Free two day training course.
- Flexible working hours to suit you and your individual needs.
- Salary ranging from £8.78 - £13.80 per hour.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.