jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Peterlee SR8 (undo)
£19,880 - £23,192 a year
- You should be qualified to Level 3, alongside this an Information Advice & Guidance (IAG) qualification or willing to work towards, experience of providing one…
£33,000 a year
- Mears Housing are looking for an experienced Supervisor to work within our division in your local area.
- Achieve all pre-agreed KPI targets via the effective…
£18,637 a year
- Motoring products, gym membership and share-save schemes).
- Staff benefits and discounts package (including daily paid rest breaks, mobile phone discounts,.
£15 - £25 an hour
- Support exam revision sessions as required.
- Deliver intervention programmes to individuals.
- Your role as One to One Maths Tutor will include:
Our Lady of the Rosary RC Primary School
£19,554 - £21,589 a year
- Northern Saints Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and…
- Our Barista roles start at National Minimum Wage, which then rise following training periods and certain development stages.
£8.50 an hour
- The candidate will be expected to work a 2 Shift pattern: day shift and late shift.
- Central employment are currently recruiting for experienced Production…
- Are, preferably, CIPD qualified (Level 5 or above).
- As HR Advisor, you can expect:
- Access to our workplace pension and share-save schemes,.
£8.35 an hour
- Working to targets they actively approach enough customers, creating a positive brand experience that leads to them purchasing and increasing sales in store.
£20 - £25 an hour
- Customers - The role will encompass managing suppliers delivering into Peterlee Manufacturing site.
- Customers include contacts at all organisation levels within…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.