jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
£17,300 - £17,900 a year
- You will need to have good IT skills, proven administrative experience as well as a professional and sensitive telephone manner, experience of working in a…
- We pride ourselves on our reputation for creating outstanding displays that stop customers in their tracks and for this we need dedicated team members to…
£8.21 - £10.50 an hour
- The candidate must ensure that all products are of a high standard and quality.
- This is an ongoing position leading to a permanent position for the right…
- Be able to provide 2 references within the Labourer trade.
- You must be a green CSCS card holder.
- Keeping site clean and tidy.
- Assisting all trades on site.
Newcastle upon Tyne
£9.35 an hour
- Previous accounting experience qualification preferable.
- Predominantly working within Accounts Receivable front offices (customer facing team).
- Currently in Year 12 in England and Wales, Year 13 in Northern Ireland, or S5 in Scotland, who will be finishing school or college in 2021.
£8.21 an hour
- A national student accommodation provider is in need of Part-time Housekeeper to start 14th January 2020 within the Newcastle area, to help with keeping of the…
Quilter Financial Planning
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Respond to requests via email or internal communication platforms in relation to access switch-overs in a timely manner.
- Use expertise to deliver on promises.
- Modeling Section integrates data and theory to develop innovative products and.
- Productivity in product and process development.
- Following topics is a plus.
- In addition to a generous pension, healthcare cash plan, income protection, and life assurance as standard; you are also eligible for benefits such as travel,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.