jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
£12.41 an hour
- Daily queries from users regarding CFS and HCM.
- Flexibility on working hours at busy times including month end.
- Key Responsibilities for the Administrator:
- Seasonal Contract: May to September 2020.
£8.21 an hour
- A national student accommodation provider is in need of Part-time Housekeeper to start 14th January 2020 within the Newcastle area, to help with keeping of the…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Define personal brand, through candidate / hiring manager experiences and online presence, being a Brand Ambassador at all times to strengthen the employer…
£8.21 - £9.03 an hour
- To be a successful inbound customer service advisor, you will require: - Experience delivering excellent customer service - Confidence and a natural talent for…
£8.21 an hour
- Candidates will be required to work on a fast paced production line carrying out a variety of different tasks including, packing, quality checking, boxing and…
£18,000 a year
- Central Employment is delighted to be supporting a very successful pharmaceutical business in Newcastle as they’re looking for a Warehouse Administrator to…
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- Helping to serve meals to customers.
- Instant access to online retail discounts.
- Blue Arrow are looking for General assistants to work in temporary and ongoing…
£8.21 - £10.50 an hour
- Duties include the measuring of ingredients, operation of machinery including mixing, slicing and baking of a variety of bakery products.
£17,300 - £17,900 a year
- You will need to have good IT skills, proven administrative experience as well as a professional and sensitive telephone manner, experience of working in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.