jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest…
£8.21 an hour
- The NHSBSA currently require 10 candidates for 3 months to complete their electronic file management.
- This role offers fantastic benefits: - £8.21 per hour -…
£17,550 a year
- Digital Media Assistant - Summer 2020.
- The purpose of this role is to play a key bridging role within the client account team, providing support to Executives…
- A two way debrief and feedback session at the end of the placement.
- CV writing and personal statements skills sessions;
- The intended programme will include;
Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- Grafter is looking to fill a 'Dryliners labourer' role for a client, near Newcastle upon Tyne with the following description: 'Loading plasterboards & general…
£8.21 an hour
- To be a successful inbound customer service advisor, you will require: - Experience delivering excellent customer service - Confidence and a natural talent for…
£9.95 - £10.38 an hour
- We currently have a number of vacancies for experienced warehouse operatives ideally with forklift licence.
- Accurately maintaining Warehouse Inventory systems.
£8.74 an hour
- Additionally, you will contribute towards the delivery of an efficient, friendly service at International Arrivals; preparing customers for UK Border Force…
- Workers should enjoy interacting with customers; greeting customers upon arrival, helping them to locate the entrances, bidding farewell to customers and…
Quilter Financial Planning
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Respond to queries in a timely and effective manner.
- Benefit Allowance: A cash benefit allowance is payable in lieu of some of our core benefits.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.