jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- Being aware of and participating in activities in the Local Community by getting to know your customers and acknowledging events.
- This is a full time role.
£8.74 an hour
- Additionally, you will contribute towards the delivery of an efficient, friendly service at International Arrivals; preparing customers for UK Border Force…
- 2 employment references one coming from your last or current care employer.
- A friendly and hardworking manner.
- You do not need to be a driver for this role.
Quilter Financial Planning
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Positive and Sales Focused – You will be a first point of contact for new firms and advisers joining Intrinsic and have daily contact with Regional Directors.
- A two way debrief and feedback session at the end of the placement.
- CV writing and personal statements skills sessions;
- The intended programme will include;
£12.41 an hour
- Daily queries from users regarding CFS and HCM.
- Flexibility on working hours at busy times including month end.
- Key Responsibilities for the Administrator:
£9.53 an hour
- Registration is subject to satisfactory reference and Disclosure checks.
- You will have 12 months experience in social care and will be experienced in delivering…
- BS Social Care are recruiting experienced Care Assistants to work in a residential home for the elderly on an ad hoc temporary basis.
- You will be providing person centred care and assisting support plans, and supporting people in undertaking activities and personal development in the home and…
£9.53 an hour
- Registration with BS Social Care is subject to satisfactory reference and enhanced disclosure checks.
- =SUPPORT WORKERS - LEARNING/ PHYSICAL DISABILITIES…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.