jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£9.45 - £9.86 an hour
- We currently have x6 positions for Picker and Packers working a 2 shift pattern on a long term contract.
- 2 shift pattern inc days 6am – 14:00 & backs 14:00 – 22…
- You will be working across all of our fantastic departments and will be collecting deliveries, storing products, pricing and displaying stock.
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
- Greeting customers upon arrival, helping them to locate the entrances, bidding farewell to customers and informing them of future fixtures and events.
- Please note all of our roles are on a rolling shift basis, therefore the days do change every week.
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted's customers, always striving to go the extra mile.
UK Government - Government Statistical Service
Newcastle upon Tyne
£18,795 a year
- The work is challenging and diverse and informs the development of social and economic policy and decision making often making headline news on a daily basis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.