jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Newcastle upon Tyne (undo)
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
Newcastle upon Tyne
£10 - £12 an hour
- As a Receptionist you are the first person customers come into contact with, you will have the opportunity to present a positive initial meeting and greeting of…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This is an extremely busy unit and would suit someone who is interested in a very busy but rewarding environment .
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
£8,143 a year
- DHL Parcel UK is one the UK’s leading integrated postal operators, delivering and collecting over 3 billion mail items and 50 million parcels per annum.
- Hourly rate plus tips, paid break, meal on shift, 50% friends and family discount, flexible shifts, access to learning & development and access to…
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
Newcastle upon Tyne NE3
£16,305 a year
- Conservation Assistant - application form (PDF).
- Conservation Assistant - application form (Microsoft Word).
- Paula Turner (HR and Payroll Officer).
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.