jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Morpeth NE61 (undo)
£10,195 a year
- You’ll be entitled to discounts in high street stores and cinemas, National Trust shops and NT cafes, and have free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and…
- It’s challenging and fast-paced from Market Street, to replenishing stock, to working on our checkouts, our friendly team love going above and beyond to bring…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Tier 2 Visa Applicants - From April 2017, Tier 2 visa applicants and their adult dependants will be required to provide a criminal record certificate from each…
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined internal customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to…
- It can get really busy in our stores, therefore our helpers need to be able to manage lots of customers, busy tills and juggling multiple tasks.
- From our Company Pension Scheme, preferential hotel rates and discount high street store cards, to a fabulous sense of belonging – we offer more than everyday…
The King Edward VI School
£20,885 a year
- Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the…
- Providing excellent service to customers, you will be involved in selling services and products face-to-face after gaining a full insight into individual…
- The UK’s 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million customers every week.
- Deliver a high standard of service when dealing with products, sales and catering for customer needs.
- Previous experience in food preparation, retail sales and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.