jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Durham DH1 (undo)
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£19,126 a year
- As an Administrative Officer you will be dealing with internal and external customers by email, post and phone, register casework, process data and interrogate…
£8.21 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
£26,715 - £32,817 a year
- Their expertise and collections knowledge (alongside colleagues across the department, for example in our museums team) are used in support of learning,…
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- We are currently recruiting a College Administrator to work on a part time basis (21 hours, 3 days per week) until 31 August 2020.
£23,150 a year
- St John Ambulance works at the heart of communities, providing first aid, keeping people safe at events and working alongside the NHS in response to 999 calls.
£102,842 a year
- This will include a broad range of high-quality leisure facilities (indoor and outdoor), theatres, libraries, attractions, festivals and events, and play and…
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or…
£18,800 a year
- A warm smile, a fun loving attitude, a winning personality… you might not realise it but chances are you already have what it takes to be an amazing Sales…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Store Colleague/Sales Assistant it will be your responsibility to ensure our customers receive the first class customer service that they have come to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.