jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
- Experience in communicating over the phone, via email and/or face to face with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Other general company marketing activities.
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Our client is looking for a forklift driver to work in a storage warehouse in the Newcastle area.
- Must have valid Counterbalance and Reach.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fabrication and welding environment.
- The Inspection manufactured & welded products.
- Working to strict quality standards.
- Good work ethic and positive attitude to join the current energetic manufacturing team.
- Requirements for the position of CNC Machinist (Fanuc):
- Used to making outbound calls and dealing with B2B sales related calls such as making appointments or taking detailed customer requirements.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and manage simultaneous.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- Opportunities through the sales process.
- An empathetic approach when dealing with customers.
- Telephone sub-contractors or engineers to arrange jobs.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
£9.74 an hour
- Respond professionally, effectively and accurately to enquiries and complaints from customers, colleagues and partner agencies and sharing relevant information,…
£9.36 an hour
- NVQ level 2 in Business Administration or Experience in Customer facing environment.
- Manage the Business Centre visitor area, greets visitors and new potential…
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Uploading weekly sales invoices into Facflow.
- Pension Administration of staff and worker contributions including the People’s pension scheme.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.