jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Pin Point Recruitment (undo)
- Allowance would be based on a worker living 60 miles or more from the site.
- Pin Point Recruitment are currently looking for structural Welders who have…
- You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Care Assistant with Pin Point Health and Social Care.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Full Time Postal Administrator required for the Pallion area!
- Pinpoint Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced administrator for a large print…
- You will inspect a range of components, parts and products and identify issues in design, process or other inefficiencies.
- £18,250 plus 22% Shift Allowance.
- A global organisation has a requirement for a driven, focused and professional Purchase Ledger Clerk, to join their finance team on a full-time permanent basis.
- To be successful within this role you must hold a valid Counterbalance FLT licence/certificate as well as experience in a similar role.
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Represent Pin Point Training in a professional manner on all occasions.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Financial administration day to day duties.
- The ideal candidate should have experience working within a financial environment and have the determination to work…
- We're on the lookout for talented candidates in:
- Human Resource and Talent Management.
- Feel free to forward your CV to email@example.com.
- Build and maintain constructive and customer oriented relationships with customers, customer relatives, and relevant health and home care customers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.