jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
You refined by:
Pertemps Network Group (undo)
£24.35 - £29.48 an hour
- Interview tips from your dedicated advisor.
- Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off without issue.
£18,000 - £30,000 a year
- Provide telephone sales support to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry and…
£65 - £75 a day
- The Education Network is working on behalf of a school in Newcastle who are seeking to employ a School Administrator on a full time (term time only), temporary…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Ensuring the reception area is well-maintained, you will welcome visitors to site in a professional, friendly manner ensuring they are briefed and adhere to all…
£28,033 a year
- Part of the role will require you to travel throughout the North East and Yorkshire, therefore its essential you are a driver with access to a car.
- Due to the immediate nature of the role you must already hold an Enhanced DBs registered with the Government update service.
£8.21 an hour
- The role will be phone based therefore a clear well-spoken telephone manner is essential along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office such as Word,…
£18,025 a year
- Handling inbound calls from customers in both English and Spanish.
- Addressing customers' enquiries via the telephone, internet and email in English and Spanish.
£8.52 - £9.10 an hour
- Their vision is to be the best energy company in serving their customers whilst delivering sustainable energy solutions.
- Monday to Friday, 37 hours.
£11,000 - £14,000 a year
- A full UK driving licence and access to a car as travelling will be required.
- Hold a relevant assessing qualification (TAQA/A1).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.