You refined by:
- In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales.
- You should be commercially aware (including having some understanding of the role of the Contracts…
- Liaise with William Reed’s marketing and sales teams to achieve mutual objectives.
- We are seeking a digital editor, passionate about food, who enjoys planning…
£8.31 an hour
- The Christmas team will offer great service to customers across all of our sales departments.
- Weekend working will be required – it’s when our customers love to…
£26,459 - £28,921 a year
- You will have a proven track record of B2B sales and as a successful sales person.
- For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Paul Rolfe – Group…
£9.02 an hour
- The Holy Trinity Church of England Secondary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we cooperate with…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, eligibility to join one of our car schemes, critical illness cover after…
£15,207 - £16,969 a year
- Skills and ability to support the teacher, children and school.
- Level 2 Maths and English qualification (GCSE Grade C equivalent).
- A strong team player.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
Be the first to see new jobs in New Haw
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.