jobs in New Haw
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- Ensure that all customers are provided with high quality care and attention throughout the sales process.
- Sales Order Processing in a timely manner.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
- To provide effective telephone answering.
- To assist with special projects as and when required which could include…
£19,000 - £180,000 a year
- Dealing with complaints in a professional manner.
- Searching for orders, placing orders and refunding on the e-commerce.
- Have a passion for the company.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing emails and post.
- Experience of working within an administrative role.
- Typing of documents, correspondence, file notes and…
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- Accurately process sales orders onto the system for all sales channels within agreed SLA's.
- Proactively follow up with customers to resolve order entry issues…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Making outbound calls to customers and complaint handling.
- Taking in-bound calls from customers.
- Answering any queries on orders/products.
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Using various sources, for new and used car customers on a regular basis.
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Purchase ledger account administration and invoice filing.
- Monthly credit card expenses and reconciliation.
- My client is recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Dealing with bank transactions and management of the sales and purchase ledger.
- Responsible for petty cash expenses, reconciliations and updating expenses into…
£14,000 - £17,000 a year
- Raise sales invoices, deal with queries and credit control target.
- Have studied towards a finance qualification in AAT and is wanting to take the next step in…
Be the first to see new jobs in New Haw
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.