jobs in New Cumnock
Chevron Technical Services
- Performing audits, risk assessments, hazard analysis, conducting investigations, and supporting improvement and remedial actions, preparing quality information…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- Your role will include processing client's requests and orders for resources and materials, checking in returns and cataloguing new resources.
£18,600 - £20,606 a year
- We are looking to recruit a Band 2 Radiology Assistant to work as part of a multidisciplinary team within a busy teaching hospital providing a smooth and…
£25,100 - £31,649 a year
- The aim of the procurement department is to provide a complete service where all aspects of the customers’ needs are organised and delivered to provide the best…
£22,700 - £24,973 a year
- Medical secretarial experience/equivalent experience is preferred along with excellent audio-typing and word processing skills and have the ability to work…
One thing's for sure as a Career Starter Apprentice in Retail you'll never be bored. Balancing theory with practical store work, you'll be expected to work…
- It is a requirement to complete an intensive one-to-one supervised training for an initial period of three months and regular updating of skills thereafter.
£8.72 an hour
- You’ll need to have customer service and retail experience and/or currently undertaking an MPharm degree, have a smart and professional appearance as well as a…
- The role of the Ward Administrator is to provide efficient and effective administrative/clerical support to a receiving unit to ensure the smooth running of the…
£20,499 a year
- As an Administrative Officer you will be required to work within a DWP allocated office / building, dealing with both inbound telephone and online queries from…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.