jobs in New Cumnock
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- Ensuring follow up actions are completed timeously dealing with telephone calls from personnel, others staff, relatives and agencies and directing these as…
£21,167 - £23,096 a year
- Successful applicants for such posts will be required to become a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme member in respect of Regulated Work with either or…
£9.10 an hour
Ayrshire including North, East and South locations Various part time roles available Personal Assistants have the most important role within ENABLE Scotland…
- Experience isn’t necessary as we’ll provide you with a full induction and training programme.
£33,306 - £36,418 a year
- Provide professional planning support through the provision of expert advice and guidance to colleagues and management across the Service on a range of planning…
We are looking for delivery drivers that are passionate about great customer service, can work in a fast-paced environment, are keen to work as part of a…
£20,811 a year
- Strive towards the achievement of KPIs such as sales, salaries and stock loss targets.
- 12 weeks procedure based learning in store, delivered through our online…
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery,…
- Highest commission income possible – up to 80% on sales!
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Benefit from Office generated leads.
- Part of the role includes restocking, and keeping the forecourt and store, including all facilities clean, tidy and clear of obstructions.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.