jobs in Mulbarton
£8.31 an hour
- Of course, you’ll serve customers, but you’ll also be checking deliveries, picking items from the warehouse and stocking shelves.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- A good telephone manner is essential as we receive a lot of enquiries via telephone.
- As post holder you will be expected to work hours within the core hours…
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The Oncology and Haematology Directorate at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital (NNUH) consists of Outpatients within the Colney Centre, Mulbarton Ward…
£10,195 a year
- We envisage the post holder recruiting and working alongside a small volunteer team, and they will need to be confident working with databases/systems and…
- That's what we're all about.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
Norwich City Council
£25,295 - £27,905 a year
- As a Service improvement officer, you will make use of a wide range of information and customer feedback to manage and deliver a variety of projects to review…
- Positive attitude and work well with other team members.
- Gain hands on experience in a high-volume branded restaurant.
- This is a Part-time position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.