jobs in Motherwell ML1
You refined by:
East Kilbride (undo)
- The Group has over 2400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from…
£8.21 an hour
- The Christmas team will offer great service to customers across all of our sales departments.
- Weekend working will be required – it’s when our customers love to…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
£32,929 a year
- We only ask for evidence of these behaviours on your application form:
- We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
£25,258 a year
- A working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel.
- A working knowledge of One Note and Microsoft Teams.
- As a Customer Support Advocate you will be required to work with various in-house web applications to help you resolve any issues that may arise, communicating…
£28,395 - £29,271 a year
- The post holder will provide an intensive family support service to families with children aged 5 – 11 who are at risk of child protection concerns.
- Applicants should hold either Standard Grades or National 5 Grades (or equivalent) at Level 2 / Grade B or above in Maths, English and a Science subject …
- As a Christmas Customer Advisor, you are often the first person our customers will see and speak to when they come into one of our stores or you’ll be working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.