You refined by:
£16,460 - £21,947 a year
- Applicants should have 2 passes at Standard Grade/’O’ grade / Nat 4 or equivalent in English and Maths and all applicants must have D1 category entitlement on…
£9.40 an hour
- As well as great benefits we can also provide you with the opportunity to further your driving qualifications up to class 1 driver.
£19,612 - £22,417 a year
- A friendly and approachable manner with the ability to clearly explain information and procedures to a range of customers is essential, as is flexibility and…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- A key driver is to deliver sustained and consistent operational excellence in our admissions processing and conversion activities which will support the…
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- We are recruiting for policy officer roles in the following areas:
- Planning and organisational skills, including proven ability to manage competing priorities…
£10 - £13 an hour
- Receive telephone calls, determine where to route calls, transfer to appropriate personnel and/or take messages.
- Assist with typing and data entry.
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- The University is seeking to appoint a member of stores & logistics staff, who will be responsible for the receipt and movement of all goods and materials…
- From specifying bespoke vehicles and equipment, to organising lease agreements, mobilising new contracts and delivering driver risk training, Plant & Fleet…
- As the face of the company you will represent the values ("HSSness") of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers,…
£20,876 - £22,793 a year
- You will answer telephone calls from customers enquiring about their accounts and you will negotiate payment arrangements with those who have council tax…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.