jobs in Monmouth
- Recommending and advising customers about our products.
- Keeping the store clean and tidy.
- Ensuring the store adheres to our Challenge 25 Policy.
- Recruiting new members in order to achieve set sales targets and KPIs.
- Naturally sales focussed, self-motivated and target driven.
- This is a full-time role.
£400 a week
- Understanding the product and being able to share knowledge about the service you are selling to your customers.
- Benefits of being a sales assistants: *.
- You will be engaging with a range of customers face to face in a variety of retail environments around the Gloucestershire area.
- What your duties will be: *.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.