jobs in Monmouth
You refined by:
- Consistently deliver positive sales performance.
- Organize the store merchandise and back stock and ensure proper placement of product.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This is a busy role supporting the two clinical teams within the Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Departments.
- The Dermatology Department is based at Gaol Street…
- Please note that these positions will involve some travel within the area, therefore full driving license and access to own vehicle are essential for this role.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
£15,000 - £24,999 a year
- Flexible Benefits of 4% (to include holiday trading, Flex Card, Discount Shopping, Dental Cover, Private Medical) or the ability to take this allowance as cash.
Caring for Communities and People
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- In line with CCP's safe recruitment policy, appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
- Subject Matter Experts (SME's) imparting experience and knowledge to ensure you have the skills to succeed.
- We're looking for people with the right attitude and…
£42,792 - £49,553 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for providing effective and high quality learning opportunities for students off campus.
£9.15 an hour
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Colleague of the Month Awards.
£9.74 - £9.94 an hour
- The School is recruiting a One to One Support Assistant to work with a child in the Nursery setting with emotional and communication difficulties.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.