jobs in Monmouth
- Must live within 30 minutes of the fire station and hold a full driving licence with access to own car.
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked…
- In addition to the registration form please also download and complete the Diversity form.
- We are looking for volunteers that would like to support us by…
Llanthony Secunda Priory Trust
- All of the Trustees are unpaid volunteers who are very enthusiastic and single minded in their ambitions to protect and celebrate the heritage at Llanthony.
- Through education programmes, staff and volunteers work together to educate adults (over 18 years old) and young people (aged 10-19 years old) across the UK to…
- We expect volunteers to work in a variety of youth settings (e.g. schools, youth groups, community centres and youth offending units etc) depending on the needs…
- To carry out full delivery of this service and subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental consent, volunteers must be 15.
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- From hiring a wheelchair or dealing with loneliness, to adjusting to…
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia in the Malvern Hills area to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones; from joining a local…
- All volunteers have free access to a wide range of e-learning opportunities.
- Contacting people who have been victims of crime, either over the phone, at the…
- The role of AV is mostly a home-based role and will involve contacting people living with MND via phone, email or face to face visits – depending upon the needs…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.