jobs in Monmouth
You refined by:
Hereford HR2 (undo)
- The role will include meeting and greeting clients, booking appointments, dealing with queries and cash handling.
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Able to adhere to the GB Domestic Driving Rules.
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
£9 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration or equivalent GCSE English and Maths or equivalent qualification.
- Our team in our Hereford Hospital currently have an…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- Ideally you will have a full driving licence, or be in the process of learning to drive.
- On completion of these you will gain your NVQ level 3 diploma.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in cleaning and support services - desirable.
- Manual handling of plant and equipment.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
- A positive and enthusiastic and support a 'can do' attitude.
- Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a General Operator to join our Power Transmission &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.