jobs in Monmouth
You refined by:
Acorn Recruitment Ltd (undo)
£26,000 a year
- Support with adhoc critical activities to support a busy department.
- Event generation and organisation - to include charity events, social events and internal…
£9 an hour
- The successful candidate must have gardening experience.
- Our client on the outskirts of Newport is looking for a Gardener for a week's work starting Monday 21st…
£22,000 a year
- A current Driving Licence is essential.
- Meeting, greeting and dealing with clients entering the premises.
- Maintaining the petty cash system.
£8.21 - £8.71 an hour
- You will work 12 hour shifts on a 2 week rotating shift pattern.
- Week 2 - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
- £8.21 per hour + 50p per hour bonus with an increase…
£8.50 an hour
- This could be a perfect opportunity for a school leaver who has some hospitality or retail experience.
- Good IT and telephone skills.
- This is a full-time position, working a continental shift pattern of two days / two nights and 4 off with immediate starts available.
£22,800 - £32,000 a year
- The right to work in the UK and a manual driving licence is a pre-requisite for applying, with C licence preferable.
- A cash allowance for overnight subsistence.
£8.21 - £8.50 an hour
- Acorn is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies and we are looking for a Database Administrator to join our Head Office administration team.
£9.50 an hour
- General admin duties i.e scanning, photocopying, e-mailing.
- Our client in the Blackwood require an Administrator for an initial temporary period of 3-6 months …
£18,000 - £18,500 a year
- Dealing with customers and assisting them with data issues.
- Due to continued expansion, they are now looking to recruit an AMR Project Administrator who will be…
Be the first to see new jobs in Monmouth
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.