jobs in Moffat
- In addition to these hours it would be expected that you would be able to cover annual leave and sickness leave when required between the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm…
- The post holder is required to provide a full administrative and secretarial service to a multi disciplinary team including the management of information…
- If successful in your application, your role within this position will be to create purchase orders for pharmaceutical stock, process goods received onto the…
- Applying candidates should be educated to degree level and hold a qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent experience (e.g. demonstrable…
- Applying candidates should already hold a Scottish Vocational Qualification Pharmacy Services Level II or working towards or equivalent experience.
- The post holder is required to have Knowledge of Procurement / purchasing activities acquired through Scottish Vocational Qualification Level 3, (SVQ3) and/or…
- The successful candidate should be trained to operate and maintain complex equipment and will participate in the training of less experienced personnel.
- Applying candidates must be qualified to degree standard and should have or be working towards a postgraduate qualification or have the equivalent knowledge and…
- The department has a strong history of research with excellent support available, and participates in the West of Scotland registrar training scheme.
- The department has an excellent track record in relation to clinical trials and research.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.