jobs in Minehead TA24
- Serve food, provide advice and guidance to customers and guests on menu choices and promote food offers.
- Ensure the kitchen is left clean and tidy and assist…
- Dow delivered pro forma sales of approximately $50 billion in 2018.
- Maintains qualification in assigned areas, per facility policy, and completes training goals…
£8.60 an hour
- Undertaking practical duties where necessary including cleaning, laundry and helping customers to maintain their social and occupational skills e.g. letter…
£18,925 a year
- 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and…
£37,440 - £40,698 a year
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Continuous Improvement Lead, Scale PO3.
- Open From 06/12/2019 12:00:00 to 03/01/2020 12:00:00.
- Welcoming guests at reception, managing the booking system and taking calls.
- Serving guests and preparing drinks at the Hollywood Bar.
£29,064 - £30,951 a year
- Please be aware that if your current post is within the Public Service Centre, if you were employed after 1st February 2017 you must have completed 2 years’…
- Human Resources Advisor, Heathcoat Fabrics Limited, Westexe, Tiverton, EX16 5LL England.
- Our Process Operatives play a pivotal role in every one of our fabric…
£20,482 - £21,670 a year
- Receive inbound telephone calls and queries from the General Public ensuring all calls are handled professionally as required.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week).
£18,700 - £20,800 a year
- As an Administrator you will need a good level of administrative experience and be able to work in a fast paced operational environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.