jobs in Minehead TA24
- As a Support Worker at Drakes Place you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities as well as mental health issues to…
£9 an hour
- Other organisations may call this role Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care…
- Full driving licence and access to own transport is essential.
- Applicants should note that a criminal records check by the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)…
£8.71 an hour
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
- Supporting the individuals to plan and engage in activities in line with their…
£8.25 an hour
- Our induction programme includes enrolment on to the Care Certificate designed to equip health and social care workers with the skills they need to provide…
£8.65 an hour
- Our community support workers will support clients to live as independently as possible, helping them with their day to day chores, preparing meals, personal…
£10.00 - £16.81 an hour
- Support Worker Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in…
£9.50 an hour
- They are a parenting assessment centre who provide a short-term place of safety to ensure a parent and child remain together while the Local Authority makes…
£8.38 an hour
- All our homes are situated in the Cardiff central suburbs with easy access to public transport so a driving license isn't required for this role.*.
- Your assistance will be required with personal care tasks, daily living tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and many more.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.