jobs in Minehead TA24
- They allow citizens to have a greater say in Council matters by holding inquiries into matters of local concern.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the successful Bridgend Bridges into Work 2 project which in part of Employability Bridgend.
- An enthusiastic, motivated and committed person is required by the Governing Body of Ysgol Bryn Castell to support pupils with Behavioural, Emotional and Social…
- You will contact parent and carers with information, arrange meetings and pass on messages, meet and greet family members and carers and visitors as well as…
- Experience of working with children and their families is essential, and applicants should possess a relevant social care qualification in working with children…
- A temporary opportunity has arisen at Senior Planning Officer level within the Development Control/Management Section.
- Temporary for up to 8 months.
- The Community Resource Team supports individuals to maximise their independence in their home environment by delivering a range of intermediate care and…
- Nurture Equip Thrive (NET) is a new European Social Fund project operating Bridgend and 4 other local authorities.
- Fixed Term to 31st December 2022.
- Partnership working will be essential to the success of this project and staff will play a key role in ensuring effective relationships are maintained with key…
- This incorporates the requirements of the Social Services & Well Being (Wales) Act 2014 along with safeguarding our most vulnerable children and adults.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.