jobs in Minehead TA24
£27,600 - £30,600 a year
- As a Housing Officer you will be the primary relationship manager for our customers, providing and coordinating an effective front facing customer service.
- If you are interested in further developing your professional career, we can support you towards achieving both competency and knowledge based NVQ Level 3 (QCF)…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£18,700 - £20,800 a year
- As a Neighbourhood Coordinator you will be responsible for providing comprehensive administration support to our busy Housing Officer teams as well as…
- Our Service focused Sales Assistants are a vital part of the team, mainly based on the shop floor ensuring all our customers receive excellent customer service…
- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Daniel Massey, Senior Intelligence Support Officer on 01752 487315 or alternatively email at Daniel…
- From time to time, be on the sales floor delivering outstanding service to our customers.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, manual role while you will…
£22,213 a year
- If successful, you’ll start an eight week training course covering the law, first aid, your responsibilities, de-escalation techniques and the legitimate and…
£22,833 a year
- Applicants should hold a full current driving licence or be able to travel around the force area using alternative transport.
£20,000 a year
- The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for the creation and implementation of a full-circle marketing plan for a select number of Brend Hotel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.