jobs in Minehead TA24
You refined by:
- You will report any maintenance faults found within the accommodation and check that all inventory is correct, so our guests have everything they need, so…
- You will need to be able to clear large amounts of dirty linen and rubbish bags in a timely manner to ensure our accommodation areas are clean and tidy prior to…
- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Daniel Massey, Senior Intelligence Support Officer on 01752 487315 or alternatively email at Daniel…
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- The role maybe required to take on live hosting duties of specific…
£22,213 a year
- If successful, you’ll start an eight week training course covering the law, first aid, your responsibilities, de-escalation techniques and the legitimate and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- As a Waiting List Assistant, you will be part of a team responsible for the co-ordination and organisation of a comprehensive patient centred Admission Service,…
- Hold Food Hygiene Level 2 or 3 is an advantage.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare with a good knowledge of the EYFS.
- Have a problem solving attitude.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- Have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers and colleagues alike.
- Deal with customers on a day to day basis in the yard building long term…
- Experience of working with young children (of all ages) and families/ Groups of people.
- Full training will be provided for the successful candidates upon…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.